Also known as One-Man or Pusharound Lifts, are portable units that are quick to setup and simple to operate. These units are perfect for lifting a single person needing to do construction or maintenance work at height, and come in narrow enough widths to pass through a standard doorway These scissor lifts are compact and light weight and can be shifted from one place to another easily by one person. They are ideal for captive indoor works like repair and maintenance inside factory, airport or auditorium.
Range: 5m – 18m
- Safe, comfortable mobile scaffold tower for frequent climbing and descent with bulky and / or heavy loads.
- Scaffolding width: 1.32m and 1.94m.
- Scaffolding length: 1.85m and 2.55m.
- Working heights can be extended from 4.50m to max. 12.35m with standard parts.
- Stairways with 100mm deep, non-slip tread surfaces and entry platform.
- Machine is often seen in Project Work, plant maintenance work, switch yards.
- Machine can be propelled with limited speed in raised condition.
- Used indoor & outdoor if travel is not much.
- Always with articulated boom.
- Usually fitted with non marking tyres.
- Ranges: 12m to 20m.
- Truck Loader Crane is a 3 in one equipment which can do Self Loading, Unloading and Transportation of material.
- Consist of a Truck, Crane and Cargo body to carry material.
- Attachments can be fitted.
- Made by PM in Italy.
- Capacity: 15T-m.
It’s a hydraulic handling machine for :
- Load an Un load container.
- Dump the goods.
- Transfer container on trailer.
- Use different type of container due to customer activities.
- Use different size of container (length or height).
All this function or application with only 1 truck
Capacity 3Ton to 30Ton
- Increase productivity.
- Increase flexibility.
- Less truck needed.
Self Propelled Electric Scissor Lift Platform:
Electric Scissor Lifts are ideal for interior or exterior applications where ample working space and lifting capacity is needed, and maneuverability is essential. They are suitable for movement over smooth or solid slab work surfaces. Electric Scissor Lifts are environmentally friendly, with low noise levels and no hazardous emissions, and some models are equipped with non-marking tires.
Range: 5m -22m
Self Propelled Diesel Scissor Lift Platform :
Diesel Scissor Lifts are also called as Rough Terrain Scissor Lifts and are ideal for increasing productivity in demanding outdoor worksites. Competitive lift speed and large platforms maximize efficiency with the handling and capacity to get to the jobsite and finish working faster. They are perfect equipment for use in Construction, Infrastructure and Public Works, cleaning, maintenance and events jobsite.
Range: 10m – 18m
- Mast Boom Lift – 11m.
- Combination of Vertical Mast Lift and Boom Lift can work beyond obstacles.
- Wheel mounted or crawler mounted.
- Power: Electric.
- For Vertical and Horizontal Access.
- Qualities of Vertical Lift and Boom Lift.
- Perfect for working beyond obstacle.
- 6m – 12m
- The telescopic boom and articulated terminal boom JIB to reach even the most uncomfortable positions.
- 100% hydraulic controls with proportional system to allow gradual and accurate movements, and long-lasting life to the platform with maintenance costs reduced at minimum.
- 360° continuous rotation of turret.
- No need of any device to limit lateral outreach (100%SAFE).
- Insulated boom truck units enable utility workers to perform service on energized transmission lines with greater safety.
- First arm with hydraulic extension.
- Jib with one hydraulic extension with integrated fluid transmission system inside jib.
- Compensated proportional flow control.
- Top seat control with two additional functions at the jib extension.
- Stabilizers ground bilateral controls with extension and 180° hydraulic rotation.
- Crane rotation 425° with double rack.
- High, low or tight, Stiff boom cranes are safe, sure and dependable.
- Great high-lift performers, lifting loads over the walls is also no problem with their unrestricted raising and lowering.
- In deep hole jobs stiff boom cranes are strong and accurate.
- Many extra safety features too.
- Hot dip galvanized structure to prevent rust and give long life.
- Pin joints to ensure faster erection and dismantling.
- Concrete counter weights for cost effective logistic management.
- Anti-swing device to avoid sway of platform in windy condition.
- Modular platform which ensures various combination of lengths to reach smallest area of building.
- Scaffolding width: 0.70m scaffolding length: 1.56m.
- No loose components.
- Easy to handle and fitted with one-handed ‘KwikLock’ for lightweight and fast assembly.
- Folding Scaffold, easy to transport and occupies less space while storing.
- Two guard rails and two aluminium diagonal struts.
- Maximum load capacity: 150kg.
- Rung spacing: 280mm.
- Height of tower 1.9m, 2.52m and 3.0m.
- Toe board is optional.
- Scaffolding Width: 0.70m, Scaffolding Length: 1.56m.Easy to Handle and Fitted with One-Handed ‘Kwiklock’ for Lightweight and Fast Assembly.
- Step Adjustment Option.
- Can Be Used Indoors and Outdoors.
- Two Transport Castors Optional.
- Two Guard Rails and Two Aluminium Diagonal Struts.
- Maximum Load Capacity 150 Kilogram.
- Rung Spacing: 280 Mm.
- Rungs: 7/9/11.
- Height of Tower 1.96m, 2.52m and 3.0m.
Amazing Flexibility of Erecting It on Stair Cases or Escalators or Travelators.
- Scaffolding Width: 0.72m.
- Scaffolding Length: 1.85m, 2.55m and 3m.
- Working Heights from 4.50m to Max. 13.45m with Standard Parts.
- Scaffolding Category 3.
- Loading Capacity 200kg/sqm.
- In Compliance with En 1004.
- Scaffolding Width: 1.80m and 2.50m.
- Scaffolding Length: 2.55m.
- Working Heights Up to Approx. 12.30m.
- Basic Module for Folding for Rapid Erection and Dismantling.
- Minimum Space Requirement During Transportation and Storage (Folding Dimension Only 0.25m X 1.90m).
- Scaffolding width: 1.35m and 1.90m.
- Scaffolding length: 1.80m, 2.50m and 3.00m.
- Working height is from 13.4m and up to 30.4m.
- Comfortable entry into the scaffolding from outside through the wide entry frame.
- Stairways with 100mm deep, non-slip tread surfaces and entry platform.
- Extra Reach Scaffolding can be customised as per site requirement.
Bridge scaffolding can be customized as per the site requirements
Bridge available from 1.80m to 8.25m
- Bridge scaffolding can be made by combining any of the available aardwolf scaffoldings systems.
- Bridge scaffolding can be customized as per the site requirements.
- Bridges available from 1.80m to 8.25m.
- Lightweight aluminium structures designed to position closely and accurately to simple or complex contours of the aircraft allowing work to be carried out with ease, safety and efficiently.
- Stands are highly durable – do not rust and require minimum maintenance, saving both time and money.
- Fully compliant with international safety standards.
Portadeck is designed to provide access over soft ground for vehicles, equipment, and personnel. The principle behind portadeck is distribution of heavy weights over a larger surface area, thus allowing heavy equipment to traverse varying soft ground conditions.
No compromise on safety
- Portadeck formulation integrates UV protection and static dissipation.
- The welded design provides a single piece sealed mat, which eliminates weight gain from water contaminants.
- Tele-handler is an equipment which is regarded as either High Reach or High Capacity forklift Equipment , which can be converted to Crane Equipment , Grabbing and clamping Equipment or Man Lift Equipment.
- Rough Terrain Equipment – 4 Wheel Drive with 4 Wheel Steering.
- Powerful Engine – Rugged Hydro Static Transmission.
- Electronically Controlled Machines – For precision work in the safest mode.
- Telescoping upper- and lower boom, trapezium-shaped aluminum profiles made of high-strength steel.
- All functions are available from one control panel.
- 230 V (EU) power outlet in the basket.
- Ergonomically shaped basket with eyelets for safety belts and tool tray.
- Battery powered emergency lowering.
- Cables and hoses are safely routed through the boom structure.
- Relief valves protecting the hydraulic system from too high pressures.
- Additional second display in the cabin.
- Fuzzy IV control technology.
- Mast climbing work platforms offer a safe and efficient alternative to traditional scaffolding methodology.
- They provide an ideal solution to your requirements for a versatile, light and compact machine for finishing applications like plastering and painting or glass facade fixing works or even glazing and coating applications.
- Our work platform range is completely modular to provide you with a flexible machine that can be used to cater to all kind of building profiles including those of silos and chimneys.
- Maximum safety.
- Build up with railing in ground level.
- Railing: self-closing railing with integrated tube gas shock absorbers.
- Integrated quick lock system: all diagonal and horizontal braces with integrated aardwolf quick fit-system.
- Frames: always build from the bottom and up – regardless of height.
- Easy installation.
- Stability: all sets from 4 meters to be built with support.