Bob Hook Loader Dealer in India
Born in 1976 as a trading company, B.O.B. Sistemi Idraulici S.p.A. follows from its origins the development of the market created by waste management and recycling, starts its life as the manufacturer in the ’80’s and becomes immediately a national and international protagonist in the production and distribution of hook lifts. Mtandt is the authorized Bob hook loader dealer in India.
Still today B.O.B. Sistemi Idraulici S.p.A., the first Italian company in the field achieving the UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 certification, is a reference for in Italy and abroad, from the Far East to all Europe as from Australia to South America.
Always distinguished by the use of noble materials, preferring resistance and lightness, B.O.B. Sistemi Idraulici S.p.A., keeps his target “QUALITY” as red thread of his thirty years old history. Being the Bob hook loader dealer in India, Mtandt also tries to keep up the same quality of the equipment.
A production aiming at 1600 units of hook lifts a year, a surface of 75.000 m2, the big range of products, the experience, and the modern Management make this company without any doubt a reference point in the field.
The rental market has grown tremendously, and the need for equipment has also grown. Mtandt being the Bob hook loader dealer, make sure that the client gets what is a need for the project at the site. Hence, provides the same and helps with the services to make the customer more comfortable.
Why Choosing Unilift Hook loader
- They are manufactured with high-quality materials (such as WELDOX 700 – DOMEX 420 – DOMEX 690 high tensile steel) UNILIFT hook- loaders are light-weight, strong and dependable.
- Their real loading capacity is always higher than the rated which is mentioned in the documentation.
- They are manufactured following very high-quality standards: fully robotized welding process, hydraulic moulds on automatic CNC boring machines grant a perfect execution and high standard on all structural parts.
- Being among the leading world hook loaders brands UNILIFT is the only hook loader fitted with all safety devices and hydraulic cut-off mechanically operated.
All our hook loaders operate in full safe conditions even without fitting unreliable and complicated electric or electronic cut-off safety devices to the hydraulic system.
For this reason, the UNILIFT hook loaders are the only ones which provide the same safety features and hydraulic cut-off safety capability either operating with the cab controls or the manual ground controls. In fact, the standard hook loader packages are supplied c/w ground manual control levers without having concerns about wrong manoeuvre or misuse limitations even from the ground position.
From 35 years, the company BOB provides flexible solutions of short delivery times (3-4 weeks for standard equipment as well as customized orders) and produces a wide combination of models, ranging from the small 3-ton capacity up to the 35-ton heavy duty model suitable for 4-axle trucks and semi-trailers.
TECHNICAL FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Larger diameter rollers: Safer container guidance thanks to larger rollers and wider edges grants better loading and unloading containers alignment and better tipping stability.
- Wider shaft diameter (80 mm).
- Full head-stock crossing shaft guarantees a proper and well-shared stress distribution between the headstock and the truck chassis.
- Drastically oversized shafts and half-moon cradle supports guarantee high resistance to unexpected torsion during container alignment operations.
- Easily interchangeable and low-maintenance bolted hooks made of high tensile steel (SSAB WELDOX 700) to comply with different hook height required by other countries standards.
- Possibility to mount a steel and rubber spacer at the column bottom to load containers with several hook-bar cradle specifications (from SWENSK/CHEM 130 mm to AFNOR 180 mm or DIN 280 mm)
- Exclusive telescopic arm design built by a Mannesmann structural tubular beam plus 2 upper and lower plates made of SSAB WELDOX high tensile steel: the arm slides and is supported by 2 lateral sides providing higher resistance and lower friction.
- Easier Possibility to pick-up and deliver containers on the trailer.
- The main body is made of high SSAB WELDOX high tensile steel, large diameter cylinders head support, pins and self-lubricating bushings 80 mm diameter providing high loading capacity and lightweight.
- Rear mobile frame made of SSAB DOMEX 690 high tensile steel and bolt-on external hydraulic locking
- Self-gravity balanced hook safety latch is supplied as a standard feature and guarantees top safety catch operations during loading and unloading the containers.
- Spring-operated centre body/rear frame locking.
If anyone looking electric scissor lift click here: http://www.mtandt.com/product/electric-scissor-lift/