- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or related field is preferred
- 3+ yrs of overall Marketing/Digital experience
- An added advantage for a year experience in a media/creative agency
- Demonstrated experience in executing ATL/BTL marketing campaigns and leading complex projects independently
- A balance of sound creative judgment and analytical skills is required
- Detail-oriented – high bias for action and self-awareness
- Have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Have Salesforce or some related CRM experience
- Have had some working knowledge of the following: SEO/SEM/PPC Management, SMM/SMO
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Developing actionable insights into effective Marketing communication plans
- Leading diverse and multi-functional project teams to manage the end to end delivery of marketing plans for the different properties in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Developing breakthrough campaigns that maximize brand awareness through digital platforms.
- Developing 360-degree digital and communication plans through collaboration with key stakeholders: Sales teams, HR and Key management.
- Drive ATL, BTL, TTL activities with Internal/External agencies: media planners and media partners (Radio/Print/TV channels), research agencies, activation agencies, social and digital agencies, creative agencies.
- Provide guidance and assistance in implementing PR strategies and programs to external agencies
- Review and monitor agency performance on a regular basis
- Provide mentorship and support to business leaders and teams of the respective market
- Support brand/corporate reputation through strategic Comms and effective issues management
- Prepare/oversee briefing materials and manage executive spokespeople, Educate press, bloggers, and all kinds of influencer community about Mtandt and its products and initiatives