PPE-Goggles by Mtandt
PPE-Goggles by Mtandt. Contamination of mucous membranes of the eyes, nose and mouth is likely in a scenario of droplets generated by cough, sneeze of an infected person or during aerosol generating procedures carried out in a clinical setting. Hence provides protection of the mucous membranes of the eyes/nose/mouth.
- With transparent glasses, zero power, well fitting, covered from all sides with elastic band/or adjustable holder.
- Good seal with the skin of the face
- Flexible frame to easily fit all face contours without too much pressure
- Covers the eyes and the surrounding areas and accommodates for prescription glasses
- Fog and scratch resistant
- Adjustable band to secure firmly so as not to become loose during clinical activity
- Indirect venting to reduce fogging
- May be re-usable (provided appropriate arrangements for decontamination are in place) or disposable
EU standard directive 86/686/EEC, EN 166/2002
For more information or to place your orders:-
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 1800 200 8088
Contact as per your region: click here
To know about our range of products to fight against COVID-19 click here
Disclaimer: The specifications, brand, pricing, and stock availability is subject to change without notice.