Altec transmission trucks are available direct from our factory and include aerials with 46-meter (150-foot) working height and digger derricks with 24-meter (80-foot) sheave heights and capacities up to 21,092-kilograms (46,500-ponds). Stock units are available for immediate needs or custom builds may be orders through your Altec Account Manager.
Altec offers a comprehensive line of durable equipment designed specifically for the telecommunications industry. Our superior aerial devices, cable handling and placing equipment help you deliver reliable service to your customers with ease and minimal maintenance costs.
Altec’s Full line of tree care products includes aerial devices with superior side reach and wood chippers with industry leading durability and performance. Altec’s tree care units offer low maintenance with high capacity for an extended life cycle and low operating costs.
- Machine is often seen in Project Work, plant maintenance work, switch yards.
- Machine can be propelled with limited speed in raised condition.
- Used indoor & outdoor if travel is not much.
- Always with articulated boom.
- Usually fitted with non marking tyres.
- Ranges: 12m to 20m.
To work around different angles and crowded job sites, Telescopic Boom Lift is the right piece of equipment that gets you straight to the source. Diesel engine powered telescopic boom lifts are ideal for work that requires maximum horizontal and vertical outreach. Our telescopic boom lifts take you right where you need to work while providing you with the height and capacity you need. Telescopic booms offer greater horizontal outreach than any other type of aerial platform — perfect for areas with limited access in construction and industrial applications. Telescopic boom Lifts are also designed for rough terrain use and drive speed you need to get around the job site and to the work area.
RANGE: 14m – 43m
Insulated aerial working platform:
• Aerial platform to work on electric power lines under voltage in compliance with the standard ANSI/SIA A 92.2 Category C – 46kV.
• The insulated basket, insulated boom and all the special components guarantee maximum safety for the operators.
• The telescopic boom and articulated terminal boom JIB to reach even the most uncomfortable positions.
• 360° continuous rotation of turret.
• 100% hydraulic controls with proportional system to allow gradual and accurate movements, and long-lasting life to the platform with maintenance costs reduced at minimum.
• No need of any device to limit lateral outreach (100% SAFE).
Where are we different from local manufactured TM Boom lift
• High strength steel – Low payload.
• 100% stability within working envelop (electronic control).
• Reach (vertical+ horizontal) and High quality hydraulics.
• Longer life.
• Driver can operate.
• Articulated boom
• Rotating baskets.
• Used when longer distance to be covered faster.
• Applications: Street light maintenance, traffic camera maintenance and tree trimming, etc.
• Range 23m – 36m.
Articulated Spider lifts compact dimensions and lightweight construction mean they’re an elevated work platform that performs well in confined or congested working areas and working past an obstacle. Easily transportable and with an incredibly low weight to horizontal outreach ratio, our spider lifts are the answer to those particularly difficult access challenges. These spider lifts are light enough to work on load-sensitive flooring, while their non-marking rubber tracks respect all surfaces. For Outdoor use their expandable and variable position stabilisers make it easy to achieve good ground clearance on difficult slopes, soft, boggy or uneven terrain. Their narrow configuration also means that if a boom lift is unsuitable, you can still take a tall access working platform indoors, without the time and money investment of hiring scaffolding and labour. Indoors or outdoors, spider lifts lightweight, narrow access capabilities make them one of the most popular elevated work platforms.
Range: 12m, 15m, 19m, 21m, 23m, 25m, 27m, 32m, 40m and 50m
- The telescopic boom and articulated terminal boom JIB to reach even the most uncomfortable positions.
- 100% hydraulic controls with proportional system to allow gradual and accurate movements, and long-lasting life to the platform with maintenance costs reduced at minimum.
- 360° continuous rotation of turret.
- No need of any device to limit lateral outreach (100%SAFE).
- Insulated boom truck units enable utility workers to perform service on energized transmission lines with greater safety.
- Telescoping upper- and lower boom, trapezium-shaped aluminum profiles made of high-strength steel.
- All functions are available from one control panel.
- 230 V (EU) power outlet in the basket.
- Ergonomically shaped basket with eyelets for safety belts and tool tray.
- Battery powered emergency lowering.
- Cables and hoses are safely routed through the boom structure.
- Relief valves protecting the hydraulic system from too high pressures.
- Additional second display in the cabin.
- Fuzzy IV control technology.
Articulated Boom Lift
Model No: GTZZ38Z
Working Height Max 40.1m Platform Height Max 38.1m Working Radius Max 26.1m Lifting Capacity-Restricted 480kg Lifting Capacity-Non Restricted 230kg Up & Over Height Max 19.5m Length (Jib Stowed) 11.46m Length (Jib Extended) 14.2m Width (Axle Retracted) 2.49m Width (Axle Extended) 4.1m Height (Stowed) 3.22m Jib Length 2.6m Wheel Base 3.96m Ground Clearance 430mm Platform Dimension 2.44*0.91×1.13m Turning Radius Min (outside Axle, Extended) 6.5m Turning Radius Min (outside Axle, Retracted) 7.02m Turning Radius Min (Inner Axle, extended) 3.13m Turning Radius Min (Inner Axle, Retracted) 4.14m Drive Speed (stowed) 4.4km/h Speed (raised or extended) 1.1km/h Grade ability 4WD 40% Solid Tire 385/65-24 Swing Speed 0-0.08rpm Turn Table Swing 360 Comtinous Platform Leveling Automatic Leveling Platform Rotation +_90 Deg Fuel Tank Volume 151L Total Weight 24500kg (4WD) Control Voltage 12v Drive & Steering Mode 4*4*4 Engine Cummins(QSF2.8T-C72) Rated Power 54kw/2200rpm