Articulating Boom Lift (Diesel)Product Enquiry
- Used for outdoor work.
- Can be Articulated / Telescopic / Telescopic with jib.
- Used for rougher terrain (with 4WD).
- Used for congested area with 4wheel steering option.
- All steer, two wheel steer, crab steer.
- Ranges: 15m to 40m.
Articulating Boom Lift
Mtandt’s articulating boom lift offer the rental business’ best life cycle value through ease of ownership, the simplicity of service and support. They hold high residual qualities. Mtandt products are planned and designed to be easy to maintain. By keeping structure basic and using verified innovation, the reliability and simplicity of direction are regular to all the Mtandt products.
Necessary segments crosswise over model gatherings are utilized wherever conceivable, decreasing the number of service parts expected to maintain Mtandt’s articulating boom lift. The utilization of the service parts wherever understandable, rather than custom designs, implies that supplanting or fixing segments is savvy and straightforward. A shared trait of methodology over the range gives commonality and means less model explicit preparing is required.
A pivot based four-wheel drive system is standard on all Mtandt boom lifts. This low support include is interesting to machines and is one of the primary reasons Mtandt boom lifts offer exceptional traction, terrainability and offers articulating boom lift on rental. Direction sensing drive and steer controls are other interesting components discovered just on the booms. Drive and steer controls are dependable in the introduction of the operator, paying little respect to the position of the turret over chassis – dispensing with the requirement for hued heading bolts on the base or controls for the operator to interpret.
Features of Articulating Boom Lift
Amplifying efficiency is principal to any business. Your clients request it of you, and you ask it of us. Addressing your requirements for equipment that is fit for making do in the rental business is essential to our structure logic.
- Robust steel construction – solid, sturdy and simple to fix.
- Excellent openness to every single real segment with the goal that maintenance and service schedules have decreased turnaround times.
- Hard wired transfer-based control systems which are easy to investigate and fix using available sections implies hardware uptime is amplified.
- Standard shading coded and numbered wiring over the range decreases inconvenience shooting time and recovers the hardware on lease quicker.
- Common segments crosswise over model gatherings are used wherever conceivable – 80% of prescribed service parts over the range are normal—diminishing stock holding needs.
- Replaceable secluded stage railings and repairable fiberglass cowlings decrease costs.
- Boom expand and withdraw links can be checked and supplanted without expelling the growth.
- Adjustable reaction on swing drive to limit stage construction.
If anyone looking boom lifts in Sri Lanka visit here.
- The telescopic boom and articulated terminal boom JIB to reach even the most uncomfortable positions.
- 100% hydraulic controls with proportional system to allow gradual and accurate movements, and long-lasting life to the platform with maintenance costs reduced at minimum.
- 360° continuous rotation of turret.
- No need of any device to limit lateral outreach (100%SAFE).
- Insulated boom truck units enable utility workers to perform service on energized transmission lines with greater safety.
To work around different angles and crowded job sites, Telescopic Boom Lift is the right piece of equipment that gets you straight to the source. Diesel engine powered telescopic boom lifts are ideal for work that requires maximum horizontal and vertical outreach. Our telescopic boom lifts take you right where you need to work while providing you with the height and capacity you need. Telescopic booms offer greater horizontal outreach than any other type of aerial platform — perfect for areas with limited access in construction and industrial applications. Telescopic boom Lifts are also designed for rough terrain use and drive speed you need to get around the job site and to the work area.
RANGE: 14m – 43m
Insulated aerial working platform:
• Aerial platform to work on electric power lines under voltage in compliance with the standard ANSI/SIA A 92.2 Category C – 46kV.
• The insulated basket, insulated boom and all the special components guarantee maximum safety for the operators.
• The telescopic boom and articulated terminal boom JIB to reach even the most uncomfortable positions.
• 360° continuous rotation of turret.
• 100% hydraulic controls with proportional system to allow gradual and accurate movements, and long-lasting life to the platform with maintenance costs reduced at minimum.
• No need of any device to limit lateral outreach (100% SAFE).
Articulated Spider lifts compact dimensions and lightweight construction mean they’re an elevated work platform that performs well in confined or congested working areas and working past an obstacle. Easily transportable and with an incredibly low weight to horizontal outreach ratio, our spider lifts are the answer to those particularly difficult access challenges. These spider lifts are light enough to work on load-sensitive flooring, while their non-marking rubber tracks respect all surfaces. For Outdoor use their expandable and variable position stabilisers make it easy to achieve good ground clearance on difficult slopes, soft, boggy or uneven terrain. Their narrow configuration also means that if a boom lift is unsuitable, you can still take a tall access working platform indoors, without the time and money investment of hiring scaffolding and labour. Indoors or outdoors, spider lifts lightweight, narrow access capabilities make them one of the most popular elevated work platforms.
Range: 12m, 15m, 19m, 21m, 23m, 25m, 27m, 32m, 40m and 50m