Articulating Boom Lift (Diesel)Product Enquiry
- Used for outdoor work.
- Can be Articulated / Telescopic / Telescopic with jib.
- Used for rougher terrain (with 4WD).
- Used for congested area with 4wheel steering option.
- All steer, two wheel steer, crab steer.
- Ranges: 15m to 40m.
Articulating Boom Lift
Mtandt’s articulating boom lift offer the rental business’ best life cycle value through ease of ownership, the simplicity of service and support. They hold high residual qualities. Mtandt products are planned and designed to be easy to maintain. By keeping structure basic and using verified innovation, the reliability and simplicity of direction are regular to all the Mtandt products.
Necessary segments crosswise over model gatherings are utilized wherever conceivable, decreasing the number of service parts expected to maintain Mtandt’s articulating boom lift. The utilization of the service parts wherever understandable, rather than custom designs, implies that supplanting or fixing segments is savvy and straightforward. A shared trait of methodology over the range gives commonality and means less model explicit preparing is required.
A pivot based four-wheel drive system is standard on all Mtandt boom lifts. This low support include is interesting to machines and is one of the primary reasons Mtandt boom lifts offer exceptional traction, terrainability and offers articulating boom lift on rental. Direction sensing drive and steer controls are other interesting components discovered just on the booms. Drive and steer controls are dependable in the introduction of the operator, paying little respect to the position of the turret over chassis – dispensing with the requirement for hued heading bolts on the base or controls for the operator to interpret.
Features of Articulating Boom Lift
Amplifying efficiency is principal to any business. Your clients request it of you, and you ask it of us. Addressing your requirements for equipment that is fit for making do in the rental business is essential to our structure logic.
- Robust steel construction – solid, sturdy and simple to fix.
- Excellent openness to every single real segment with the goal that maintenance and service schedules have decreased turnaround times.
- Hard wired transfer-based control systems which are easy to investigate and fix using available sections implies hardware uptime is amplified.
- Standard shading coded and numbered wiring over the range decreases inconvenience shooting time and recovers the hardware on lease quicker.
- Common segments crosswise over model gatherings are used wherever conceivable – 80% of prescribed service parts over the range are normal—diminishing stock holding needs.
- Replaceable secluded stage railings and repairable fiberglass cowlings decrease costs.
- Boom expand and withdraw links can be checked and supplanted without expelling the growth.
- Adjustable reaction on swing drive to limit stage construction.
If anyone looking boom lifts in Sri Lanka visit here.
- Machine is often seen in Project Work, plant maintenance work, switch yards.
- Machine can be propelled with limited speed in raised condition.
- Used indoor & outdoor if travel is not much.
- Always with articulated boom.
- Usually fitted with non marking tyres.
- Ranges: 12m to 20m.
To work around different angles and crowded job sites, Telescopic Boom Lift is the right piece of equipment that gets you straight to the source. Diesel engine powered telescopic boom lifts are ideal for work that requires maximum horizontal and vertical outreach. Our telescopic boom lifts take you right where you need to work while providing you with the height and capacity you need. Telescopic booms offer greater horizontal outreach than any other type of aerial platform — perfect for areas with limited access in construction and industrial applications. Telescopic boom Lifts are also designed for rough terrain use and drive speed you need to get around the job site and to the work area.
RANGE: 14m – 43m
ELECTRIC SCISSOR LIFT
ZS0607Dc | ZS1012DC | ZS1212DC | ZS1414DC
Mtandt Group brings to a range of electrically-driven scissor lifts that deliver more than double efficiency than its counterpart hydraulic lifts. With platform height ranging from 4m to 14m, Zoomlion scissor lifts offer longer runtime and promote quieter working environments. Boasting low CG, stable operation and large capacity, the DC series delivers maximum safety and excellent performance for a more productive day.
Comply with CE/ANSI/GB Standard
Model ZS1414DC ZS1212DC ZS1012DC ZS0607DC Size Work Height 15.7m 13.80m 11.80m 7.87m A – Platform Height 13.7m 11.80m 9.80m 5.87m B – Platform Height (Stowed) 1.53m 1.46m 1.33m 1.05m C – Platform Dimension (Length) 2.67m 2.30m 2.30m 1.65m D – Platform Dimension (Width) 1.12m 1.12m 1.12m 0.74m Platform Extension 0.9m 0.91m 0.91m 0.91m E – Overall Height (Rails Up) 2.65m 2.59m 2.46m 2.20m Overall Height (Rails Down) 2.1m 2.05m 1.92m 1.79m F – Overall Length 2.87m 2.49m 2.49m 1.85m G – Overall Width 1.4m 1.15m 1.15m 0.76m H Wheelbase 2.22m 1.85m 1.85m 1.37m I – Ground Clearance (Stowed) 0.11m 0.11m 0.11m 0.06m J – Ground Clearance (Raised) 0.02m 0.02m 0.02m 0.016m Performance Platform Capacity 260kg 350kg 350kg 230kg Capacity on Deck Extension 113kg 113kg 113kg 113kg Max. Number of Workers 2 3 2 2 Drive Speed (Stowed) 4km/h 4km/h 4km/h 4km/h Drive Speed (Raised) 0.8km/h 0.8km/h 0.8km/h 0.8km/h Turning Radius (Inside) 0.1m 0.1m 0.1m 0.1m Turning Radius (Outside) 2.6m 2.2m 2.2m 1.6m Up/Down Time 88/60s 62s/42s 60s/35s 20s/24s Gradeability 25% 25%(14°) 25%(14°) 25%(14°) Max. Working Slope (Lateral/Vertical) 1.5°/3° 1.5°/3° 1.5°/3° 1.5°/3° Control Proportional Control Proportional Control Proportional Control Proportional Control Drive Front Wheels Front Wheels Front Wheels Front Wheels Brake Front Wheels Front Wheels Front Wheels Front Wheels Tire ∅381mmX127mm ф381mm×127mm ф381mm×127mm ф323mm×100mm Power Battery 4×12V/300Ah 4×12V/300Ah 4×6V/240Ah 4×6V/210Ah Charger 24V/30A 24V/30A 24V/30A 24V/30A Weight Gross 3570kg 3210kg 2930kg 1455kg
High Performance Easy Maintenance & Service The efficiency of direct electric-driven almost doubles hydraulic pump-driven Common components and modular design, easy to maintenance Up to 380kg platform capacity with better performance on-the-job Bilateral swing-out trays (battery & hydraulic), simple to service Front-wheel drive and brake offer mobility and versatility Robust & build to last, reliable and safe Intelligent Connectivity Zoomlion AWM Remote Monitoring and Rental Management System quickly obtains equipment status and realizes on-line operation management. *
Proportional controls Drivable at full height All motion alarm Scissor maintenance prop Fold-down handrails Charging protection system Flashing amber beacon Extension deck (unidirectional) Self-closing entry gate Autobrake system Emergency descent system On-board diagnostic Active pothole protection system Emergency stop button Hour meter Over tilt protective system Forklift pockets Zoomlion AWM Remote Monitoring and Rental Management System* GPS positioning and tracking system*
Where are we different from local manufactured TM Boom lift
• High strength steel – Low payload.
• 100% stability within working envelop (electronic control).
• Reach (vertical+ horizontal) and High quality hydraulics.
• Longer life.
• Driver can operate.
• Articulated boom
• Rotating baskets.
• Used when longer distance to be covered faster.
• Applications: Street light maintenance, traffic camera maintenance and tree trimming, etc.
• Range 23m – 36m.