Aviation Docking SystemProduct Enquiry
- Light weight aluminium structures designed to position closely and accurately to simple or complex contours of the aircraft allowing work to be carried out with ease, safety and efficiently.
- Minimum contact to the aircraft avoiding any damages to the skin of the plane in comparison to heavy cumbersome substitute product in the market.
- Stands are highly durable – do not rust and require minimum maintenance, saving both time and money.
- Fully complaint with international safety standards.
- Lightweight and compact for storage and transport.
- Quick out folds into a lightweight, compact and easily handled bundle, only 36cm square by 2m long and weight just 40kg
- For manhole access – Ideally suited for entry through boiler manholes, tank hatches and other restricted access points.
- Quick Erect – Quick Out expands with in seconds into a fully braced and rigid 2m cubic tower module.
- Complies with international design, Manufacturing and quality standards.
The mat distributes the load/weight to a broader area. Large size with easy & strong connectors ensures better stability and better distribution of the load on to the ground below.
The mats are used on a variety of sub-surfaces. There is no set requirement for sub-surface. Mats have been used on soils with CBR as low as 0.3.
Strong Honey comb internal structure give the mat huge strength while keeping its weight low (Lighter than water in terms of density).
The Material of construction ( high grade of HDPE ) provides high flexibility and long life to the mat.
The Mats are designed to provide easy portability and can be easily cleaned with high pressure water cleaner.
The internal honey comb structure is filled with ultra-light foam, to ensure that no water settles inside the Mats.