Aviation Scaffolding SystemProduct Enquiry
- Lightweight aluminium structures designed to position closely and accurately to simple or complex contours of the aircraft allowing work to be carried out with ease, safety and efficiently.
- Stands are highly durable – do not rust and require minimum maintenance, saving both time and money.
- Fully compliant with international safety standards.
Bridge scaffolding can be customized as per the site requirements
Bridge available from 1.80m to 8.25m
- Bridge scaffolding can be made by combining any of the available aardwolf scaffoldings systems.
- Bridge scaffolding can be customized as per the site requirements.
- Bridges available from 1.80m to 8.25m.
- Scaffolding width: 0.70m scaffolding length: 1.56m.
- No loose components.
- Easy to handle and fitted with one-handed ‘KwikLock’ for lightweight and fast assembly.
- Folding Scaffold, easy to transport and occupies less space while storing.
- Two guard rails and two aluminium diagonal struts.
- Maximum load capacity: 150kg.
- Rung spacing: 280mm.
- Height of tower 1.9m, 2.52m and 3.0m.
- Toe board is optional.
Amazing Flexibility of Erecting It on Stair Cases or Escalators or Travelators.
- Scaffolding Width: 0.72m.
- Scaffolding Length: 1.85m, 2.55m and 3m.
- Working Heights from 4.50m to Max. 13.45m with Standard Parts.
- Scaffolding Category 3.
- Loading Capacity 200kg/sqm.
- In Compliance with En 1004.