Larger working platforms in minutes by attaching cantilever set,
- Width of cantilever set: 0.75m.
- Length of cantilever set: 1.80m, 2.50m and 3.00m.
- For retrofitting to mobile scaffolds, standard and wide versions up to working heights of 8.60m for indoor use and 6.65m for outdoor use.
- For doubling or tripling the working area.
- For working above impediments that would make the space under the platform narrower.
- For creating a number of workstations on a single scaffold.
- Using cantilever sets means that the scaffolding category changes from group 3 (200kg/sqm) to group 2 (150kg/sqm).
It’s a hydraulic handling machine for :
- Load an Unload container.
- Dump the goods.
- Transfer container on the trailer.
- Use a different type of container due to customer activities.
- Use the different size of the container (length or height).
All this function or application with only 1 truck
- Increase productivity.
- Increase flexibility.
- Less truck needed.
- Capacity 3Ton to 30Ton
The requirements were clear scaffolders and users wanted only ONE SYSTEM that could be built FASTER, one system that is FLEXIBLE as tubes and couplers and on the same time as EASY to erect as frame scaffolding.
The system should be LIGHT and STRONG to improve ERGONOMIC and ENVIRONMENTAL aspects with NO compromises on SAFETY.
- Scaffolding width: 1.80m and 2.50m.
- Scaffolding length: 2.55m.
- Working heights up to approx. 12.30m.
- Basic module for folding for rapid erection and dismantling.
- Minimum space requirement during transportation and storage (folding dimension only 0.25m x 1.90m).