Larger working platforms in minutes by attaching cantilever set,
- Width of cantilever set: 0.75m.
- Length of cantilever set: 1.80m, 2.50m and 3.00m.
- For retrofitting to mobile scaffolds, standard and wide versions up to working heights of 8.60m for indoor use and 6.65m for outdoor use.
- For doubling or tripling the working area.
- For working above impediments that would make the space under the platform narrower.
- For creating a number of workstations on a single scaffold.
- Using cantilever sets means that the scaffolding category changes from group 3 (200kg/sqm) to group 2 (150kg/sqm).
- Light weight aluminium structures designed to position closely and accurately to simple or complex contours of the aircraft allowing work to be carried out with ease, safety and efficiently.
- Minimum contact to the aircraft avoiding any damages to the skin of the plane in comparison to heavy cumbersome substitute product in the market.
- Stands are highly durable – do not rust and require minimum maintenance, saving both time and money.
- Fully complaint with international safety standards.
Tool less installation & dismantling.
Height starts from 2m till 10m.
Load capacity from 150kg till 250kg yet light weight, easy to move and transport.
Used for interior works like falls ceiling, electrical fittings and finishing works.
Outdoor jobs like repair & maintenance, painting, finishing works.
- Scaffolding width: 1.35m and 1.90m.
- Scaffolding length: 1.80m, 2.50m and 3.00m.
- Working height is from 13.4m and up to 30.4m.
- Comfortable entry into the scaffolding from outside through the wide entry frame.
- Stairways with 100mm deep, non-slip tread surfaces and entry platform.
- Extra Reach Scaffolding can be customised as per site requirement.