Larger working platforms in minutes by attaching cantilever set,
- Width of cantilever set: 0.75m.
- Length of cantilever set: 1.80m, 2.50m and 3.00m.
- For retrofitting to mobile scaffolds, standard and wide versions up to working heights of 8.60m for indoor use and 6.65m for outdoor use.
- For doubling or tripling the working area.
- For working above impediments that would make the space under the platform narrower.
- For creating a number of workstations on a single scaffold.
- Using cantilever sets means that the scaffolding category changes from group 3 (200kg/sqm) to group 2 (150kg/sqm).
RTH (Rotative): Capacity – 5T
TH: Capacity – 6T
HTH(Fixed ): Capacity – 10T to 45T
- Telehandler is an equipment which is regarded as either High Reach or High Capacity forklift Equipment, which can be converted to Crane Equipment, Grabbing and clamping Equipment or Man Lift Equipment.
- Rough Terrain Equipment – 4 Wheel Drive with 4 Wheel Steering.
- Powerful Engine – Rugged Hydro Static Transmission.
- Electronically Controlled Machines – For precision work in the safest mode.
The mat distributes the load/weight to a broader area. Large size with easy & strong connectors ensures better stability and better distribution of the load on to the ground below.
The mats are used on a variety of sub-surfaces. There is no set requirement for sub-surface. Mats have been used on soils with CBR as low as 0.3.
Strong Honey comb internal structure give the mat huge strength while keeping its weight low (Lighter than water in terms of density).
The Material of construction ( high grade of HDPE ) provides high flexibility and long life to the mat.
The Mats are designed to provide easy portability and can be easily cleaned with high pressure water cleaner.
The internal honey comb structure is filled with ultra-light foam, to ensure that no water settles inside the Mats.