Extra Reach Scaffold SystemsProduct Enquiry
- Scaffolding width: 1.35m and 1.90m.
- Scaffolding length: 1.80m, 2.50m and 3.00m.
- Working height is from 13.4m and up to 30.4m.
- Comfortable entry into the scaffolding from outside through the wide entry frame.
- Stairways with 100mm deep, non-slip tread surfaces and entry platform.
- Extra Reach Scaffolding can be customised as per site requirement.
- First arm with hydraulic extension.
- Jib with one hydraulic extension with integrated fluid transmission system inside jib.
- Compensated proportional flow control.
- Top seat control with two additional functions at the jib extension.
- Stabilizers ground bilateral controls with extension and 180° hydraulic rotation.
- Crane rotation 425° with double rack.
Amazing Flexibility of Erecting It on Stair Cases or Escalators or Travelators.
- Scaffolding Width: 0.72m.
- Scaffolding Length: 1.85m, 2.55m and 3m.
- Working Heights from 4.50m to Max. 13.45m with Standard Parts.
- Scaffolding Category 3.
- Loading Capacity 200kg/sqm.
- In Compliance with En 1004.
- Lightweight aluminium structures designed to position closely and accurately to simple or complex contours of the aircraft allowing work to be carried out with ease, safety and efficiently.
- Stands are highly durable – do not rust and require minimum maintenance, saving both time and money.
- Fully compliant with international safety standards.