Extra Wide Scaffold SystemsProduct Enquiry
- Scaffolding width: 1.80m and 2.50m.
- Scaffolding length: 2.55m.
- Working heights up to approx. 12.30m.
- Basic module for folding for rapid erection and dismantling.
- Minimum space requirement during transportation and storage (folding dimension only 0.25m x 1.90m).
Working Height (m) : 42
- Telescoping upper- and lower boom, trapezium-shaped aluminium profiles made of high-strength steel.
- All functions are available from one control panel.
- 230 V (EU) power outlet in the basket.
- Ergonomically shaped basket with eyelets for safety belts and tool tray.
- Battery powered emergency lowering.
- Cables and hoses are safely routed through the boom structure.
- Relief valves protecting the hydraulic system from too high pressures.
- Additional second display in the cabin.
- Fuzzy IV control technology.
- Mast climbing work platforms offer a safe and efficient alternative to traditional scaffolding methodology.
- They provide an ideal solution to your requirements for a versatile, light and compact machine for finishing applications like plastering and painting or glass facade fixing works or even glazing and coating applications.
- Our work platform range is completely modular to provide you with a flexible machine that can be used to cater to all kind of building profiles including those of silos and chimneys.