Forestry & Recycling Crane
Also called as Timber loader cranes are robust crane made for working long hours in process industries like Paper and Pulp Manufacturing, Scrap Processing Units. These are specialized cranes and fast in operation improves productivity and profit of customers.
- Lightweight and compact for storage and transport.
- Quick out folds into a lightweight, compact and easily handled bundle, only 36cm square by 2m long and weight just 40kg
- For manhole access – Ideally suited for entry through boiler manholes, tank hatches and other restricted access points.
- Quick Erect – Quick Out expands with in seconds into a fully braced and rigid 2m cubic tower module.
- Complies with international design, Manufacturing and quality standards.