Hook LoaderProduct Enquiry
It’s a hydraulic handling machine for :
- Load an Unload container.
- Dump the goods.
- Transfer container on the trailer.
- Use a different type of container due to customer activities.
- Use the different size of the container (length or height).
All this function or application with only 1 truck
- Increase productivity.
- Increase flexibility.
- Less truck needed.
- Capacity 3Ton to 30Ton
We offer the best range of hook loader for removable skips. For numerous years, we have been proposing solutions for the specific requirements of its clients all over the globe. Our priority is to maintain the safety and quality of our products. We are ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 authorized company with great quality products, because, the fulfilment of our associates and clients, as well as our ecological concern, are always in the forefront. The overall quality of our welding is delineated by our ISO 3834-2 authorization. Manufacturing organization, certification standards, and consistency guarantee the tremendous level of quality and reliability of Mtandt’ hook loaders in all various circumstances. Such a stage of finishing and quality enables us to be the present world leader in hook loader. The operating design of our skips loaders and hook loaders make sure easy operation and minimal maintenance. We propose a sturdy invention and the great operational profitability of your equipment. The distribution network across the globe ensures rapid and consistent service.
Mtandt Hooklifts is the most trusted company with the wide-ranging brand of lifting equipment invented for transferable containers.
- First arm with hydraulic extension.
- Jib with one hydraulic extension with integrated fluid transmission system inside jib.
- Compensated proportional flow control.
- Top seat control with two additional functions at the jib extension.
- Stabilizers ground bilateral controls with extension and 180° hydraulic rotation.
- Crane rotation 425° with double rack.
- Mast climbing work platforms offer a safe and efficient alternative to traditional scaffolding methodology.
- They provide an ideal solution to your requirements for a versatile, light and compact machine for finishing applications like plastering and painting or glass facade fixing works or even glazing and coating applications.
- Our work platform range is completely modular to provide you with a flexible machine that can be used to cater to all kind of building profiles including those of silos and chimneys.