Hydraulic scissor liftProduct Enquiry
Mainly for indoor work – can also work outdoor with limited capacity.
• Mainly DC battery driven.
• Solid tyre.
• Suitable for 1-2 person.
• Machine is drivable from full height (with limited speed).
• 2 Wheel Drive.
• Hydraulic Drive / Electric Drive.
• Range 6m – 16m.
Hydraulic Scissor Lift
Mtandt’s Hydraulic scissor lift are an outstanding system used in many lifts over the world, just as a tremendous measure of machinery and equipment utilising similar standards. Mtandt is one of the leading hydraulic scissor lift manufacturers in India. Ensure your lift is kept in best condition by seeing how it functions and perceiving any distinctions before an issue happens – or to choose which sort of lift is the correct one for your business or open building.
What is in a Hydraulic Scissor Lift?
The hydraulic system is utilised for a range of things. All the systems use a similar essential standard, and hydraulic lifts are the same. Typically, a hydraulic lift will have a machine room, which will house the pump, fluid, and engine, so you may need more space than anticipated. You can get machine-room-less (MRL) hydraulic lifts which for the most part house the machinery and such inside the shaft, against the aides that keep running behind the lift, making them a more space-saving choice.
Advantages of Hydraulic Scissor Lift
With the machine room holding all the equipment, you won’t need space over the pole to hold machinery. The system is additionally strengthened by the floor/pit so ought not to require any sort of protection.
The great ‘dead drop’ circumstance is beyond the state of imagination in a hydraulic lift as there are no links – however, this doesn’t regularly occur in all actuality. If the system breaks, at that point the lift will just drop at the speed which oil can spill from the framework.
At long last, hydraulic lifts are less expensive than balance lifts so if the financial plan is critical, at that point, this could help settle on the choice.
For more information Boom Lift Manufacturers in India: A boon to the construction industry click here.
Single Mast : 6m – 14m
Twin Mast : 8m – 16m
Multi Mast : 12m – 24m
- Requirement of SWL (Safe Working Load): Single or Double Mast
- Vertical lift is a platform which has only vertical reach and no horizontal reach.
- It is used for light duty work in factories, shopping malls, Hotel Lobbies, Airport.
- Usage is continuous (like cleaning work) / frequent movement / limited.
- Mast Boom Lift – 11m.
- Combination of Vertical Mast Lift and Boom Lift can work beyond obstacles.
- Wheel mounted or crawler mounted.
- Power: Electric.
- For Vertical and Horizontal Access.
- Qualities of Vertical Lift and Boom Lift.
- Perfect for working beyond obstacle.
- Machine is often seen in Project Work, plant maintenance work, switch yards.
- Machine can be propelled with limited speed in raised condition.
- Used indoor & outdoor if travel is not much.
- Always with articulated boom.
- Usually fitted with non marking tyres.
- Ranges: 12m to 20m.