Mast Boom Lift – CrawlerProduct Enquiry
- Mast Boom Lift – 11m.
- Combination of Vertical Mast Lift and Boom Lift can work beyond obstacles.
- Wheel mounted or crawler mounted.
- Power: Electric.
- For Vertical and Horizontal Access.
- Qualities of Vertical Lift and Boom Lift.
- Perfect for working beyond obstacle.
These electric Operated Mast Boom Lifts are the access machine of choice for light maintenance work. In narrow spaces, or where there’s a tight turning area, working past obstacle, these elevated work platforms are the ideal piece of access equipment, offering you speed and ultimate maneuverability. So, if you need to quickly zip around sites like shopping centres, high rises or hospitals, our super compact, easy-to-drive one man Mast Boom Lift will have those small, but tricky access jobs – like changing light bulbs or touching up paint – completed in no time.
- Product Enquiry
- Rough Terrain Compact cranes.
- Made to use in confined area.
- Robust in construction.
- Can be used in areas where other mobile cranes cannot access.
- Flagship product of Unic Furukawa.
- Capacity 3T at 2.5m.
- Perfect for use in Construction sites, Inside factory, Commercial Complex.
- Can be fitted with glass lifting attachments make it versatile equipment.
- Product Enquiry
To work around different angles and crowded job sites, Telescopic Boom Lift is the right piece of equipment that gets you straight to the source. Diesel engine powered telescopic boom lifts are ideal for work that requires maximum horizontal and vertical outreach. Our telescopic boom lifts take you right where you need to work while providing you with the height and capacity you need. Telescopic booms offer greater horizontal outreach than any other type of aerial platform — perfect for areas with limited access in construction and industrial applications. Telescopic boom Lifts are also designed for rough terrain use and drive speed you need to get around the job site and to the work area.
RANGE: 14m – 43m