Multi Axle Spider LiftsProduct Enquiry
- Telescoping upper- and lower boom, trapezium-shaped aluminum profiles made of high-strength steel.
- All functions are available from one control panel.
- 230 V (EU) power outlet in the basket.
- Ergonomically shaped basket with eyelets for safety belts and tool tray.
- Battery powered emergency lowering.
- Cables and hoses are safely routed through the boom structure.
- Relief valves protecting the hydraulic system from too high pressures.
- Additional second display in the cabin.
- Fuzzy IV control technology.
Where are we different from local manufactured TM Boom lift
• High strength steel – Low payload.
• 100% stability within working envelop (electronic control).
• Reach (vertical+ horizontal) and High quality hydraulics.
• Longer life.
• Driver can operate.
• Articulated boom
• Rotating baskets.
• Used when longer distance to be covered faster.
• Applications: Street light maintenance, traffic camera maintenance and tree trimming, etc.
• Range 23m – 36m.
ELECTRIC SCISSOR LIFT
ZS0607Dc | ZS1012DC | ZS1212DC | ZS1414DC
Mtandt Group brings to a range of electrically-driven scissor lifts that deliver more than double efficiency than its counterpart hydraulic lifts. With platform height ranging from 4m to 14m, Zoomlion scissor lifts offer longer runtime and promote quieter working environments. Boasting low CG, stable operation and large capacity, the DC series delivers maximum safety and excellent performance for a more productive day.
Comply with CE/ANSI/GB Standard
Model ZS1414DC ZS1212DC ZS1012DC ZS0607DC Size Work Height 15.7m 13.80m 11.80m 7.87m A – Platform Height 13.7m 11.80m 9.80m 5.87m B – Platform Height (Stowed) 1.53m 1.46m 1.33m 1.05m C – Platform Dimension (Length) 2.67m 2.30m 2.30m 1.65m D – Platform Dimension (Width) 1.12m 1.12m 1.12m 0.74m Platform Extension 0.9m 0.91m 0.91m 0.91m E – Overall Height (Rails Up) 2.65m 2.59m 2.46m 2.20m Overall Height (Rails Down) 2.1m 2.05m 1.92m 1.79m F – Overall Length 2.87m 2.49m 2.49m 1.85m G – Overall Width 1.4m 1.15m 1.15m 0.76m H Wheelbase 2.22m 1.85m 1.85m 1.37m I – Ground Clearance (Stowed) 0.11m 0.11m 0.11m 0.06m J – Ground Clearance (Raised) 0.02m 0.02m 0.02m 0.016m Performance Platform Capacity 260kg 350kg 350kg 230kg Capacity on Deck Extension 113kg 113kg 113kg 113kg Max. Number of Workers 2 3 2 2 Drive Speed (Stowed) 4km/h 4km/h 4km/h 4km/h Drive Speed (Raised) 0.8km/h 0.8km/h 0.8km/h 0.8km/h Turning Radius (Inside) 0.1m 0.1m 0.1m 0.1m Turning Radius (Outside) 2.6m 2.2m 2.2m 1.6m Up/Down Time 88/60s 62s/42s 60s/35s 20s/24s Gradeability 25% 25%(14°) 25%(14°) 25%(14°) Max. Working Slope (Lateral/Vertical) 1.5°/3° 1.5°/3° 1.5°/3° 1.5°/3° Control Proportional Control Proportional Control Proportional Control Proportional Control Drive Front Wheels Front Wheels Front Wheels Front Wheels Brake Front Wheels Front Wheels Front Wheels Front Wheels Tire ∅381mmX127mm ф381mm×127mm ф381mm×127mm ф323mm×100mm Power Battery 4×12V/300Ah 4×12V/300Ah 4×6V/240Ah 4×6V/210Ah Charger 24V/30A 24V/30A 24V/30A 24V/30A Weight Gross 3570kg 3210kg 2930kg 1455kg
High Performance Easy Maintenance & Service The efficiency of direct electric-driven almost doubles hydraulic pump-driven Common components and modular design, easy to maintenance Up to 380kg platform capacity with better performance on-the-job Bilateral swing-out trays (battery & hydraulic), simple to service Front-wheel drive and brake offer mobility and versatility Robust & build to last, reliable and safe Intelligent Connectivity Zoomlion AWM Remote Monitoring and Rental Management System quickly obtains equipment status and realizes on-line operation management. *
Proportional controls Drivable at full height All motion alarm Scissor maintenance prop Fold-down handrails Charging protection system Flashing amber beacon Extension deck (unidirectional) Self-closing entry gate Autobrake system Emergency descent system On-board diagnostic Active pothole protection system Emergency stop button Hour meter Over tilt protective system Forklift pockets Zoomlion AWM Remote Monitoring and Rental Management System* GPS positioning and tracking system*
Articulated Spider lifts compact dimensions and lightweight construction mean they’re an elevated work platform that performs well in confined or congested working areas and working past an obstacle. Easily transportable and with an incredibly low weight to horizontal outreach ratio, our spider lifts are the answer to those particularly difficult access challenges. These spider lifts are light enough to work on load-sensitive flooring, while their non-marking rubber tracks respect all surfaces. For Outdoor use their expandable and variable position stabilisers make it easy to achieve good ground clearance on difficult slopes, soft, boggy or uneven terrain. Their narrow configuration also means that if a boom lift is unsuitable, you can still take a tall access working platform indoors, without the time and money investment of hiring scaffolding and labour. Indoors or outdoors, spider lifts lightweight, narrow access capabilities make them one of the most popular elevated work platforms.
Range: 12m, 15m, 19m, 21m, 23m, 25m, 27m, 32m, 40m and 50m
- The telescopic boom and articulated terminal boom JIB to reach even the most uncomfortable positions.
- 100% hydraulic controls with proportional system to allow gradual and accurate movements, and long-lasting life to the platform with maintenance costs reduced at minimum.
- 360° continuous rotation of turret.
- No need of any device to limit lateral outreach (100%SAFE).
- Insulated boom truck units enable utility workers to perform service on energized transmission lines with greater safety.