No Limit ScaffoldingsProduct Enquiry
The requirements were clear scaffolders and users wanted only ONE SYSTEM that could be built FASTER, one system that is FLEXIBLE as tubes and couplers and on the same time as EASY to erect as frame scaffolding.
The system should be LIGHT and STRONG to improve ERGONOMIC and ENVIRONMENTAL aspects with NO compromises on SAFETY.
The mat distributes the load/weight to a broader area. Large size with easy & strong connectors ensures better stability and better distribution of the load on to the ground below.
The mats are used on a variety of sub-surfaces. There is no set requirement for sub-surface. Mats have been used on soils with CBR as low as 0.3.
Strong Honey comb internal structure give the mat huge strength while keeping its weight low (Lighter than water in terms of density).
The Material of construction ( high grade of HDPE ) provides high flexibility and long life to the mat.
The Mats are designed to provide easy portability and can be easily cleaned with high pressure water cleaner.
The internal honey comb structure is filled with ultra-light foam, to ensure that no water settles inside the Mats.
Amazing flexibility of erecting it on stair cases or escalators or travelators.
- Scaffolding width: 0.72m.
- Scaffolding length: 1.85m, 2.55m and 3m.
- Working heights from 4.50m to max. 13.45m with standard parts.
- Scaffolding category 3.
- Loading capacity 200kg/sqm.
- In compliance with EN 1004.
- Mast climbing work platforms offer a safe and efficient alternative to traditional scaffolding methodology.
- They provide an ideal solution to your requirements for a versatile, light and compact machine for finishing applications like plastering and painting or glass facade fixing works or even glazing and coating applications.
- Our work platform range is completely modular to provide you with a flexible machine that can be used to cater to all kind of building profiles including those of silos and chimneys.