Portadeck AccessoriesProduct Enquiry
The mat distributes the load/weight to a broader area. Large size with easy & strong connectors ensures better stability and better distribution of the load on to the ground below.
The mats are used on a variety of sub-surfaces. There is no set requirement for sub-surface. Mats have been used on soils with CBR as low as 0.3.
Strong Honey comb internal structure give the mat huge strength while keeping its weight low (Lighter than water in terms of density).
The Material of construction ( high grade of HDPE ) provides high flexibility and long life to the mat.
The Mats are designed to provide easy portability and can be easily cleaned with high pressure water cleaner.
The internal honey comb structure is filled with ultra-light foam, to ensure that no water settles inside the Mats.
Working Height (m) : 42
- Telescoping upper- and lower boom, trapezium-shaped aluminium profiles made of high-strength steel.
- All functions are available from one control panel.
- 230 V (EU) power outlet in the basket.
- Ergonomically shaped basket with eyelets for safety belts and tool tray.
- Battery powered emergency lowering.
- Cables and hoses are safely routed through the boom structure.
- Relief valves protecting the hydraulic system from too high pressures.
- Additional second display in the cabin.
- Fuzzy IV control technology.