Project Dost Plus Working PlatformProduct Enquiry
- Scaffolding width: 0.70m scaffolding length: 1.56m.
- No loose components.
- Easy to handle and fitted with one-handed ‘KwikLock’ for lightweight and fast assembly.
- Folding Scaffold, easy to transport and occupies less space while storing.
- Two guard rails and two aluminium diagonal struts.
- Maximum load capacity: 150kg.
- Rung spacing: 280mm.
- Height of tower 1.9m, 2.52m and 3.0m.
- Toe board is optional.
Working Height (m) : 42
- Telescoping upper- and lower boom, trapezium-shaped aluminium profiles made of high-strength steel.
- All functions are available from one control panel.
- 230 V (EU) power outlet in the basket.
- Ergonomically shaped basket with eyelets for safety belts and tool tray.
- Battery powered emergency lowering.
- Cables and hoses are safely routed through the boom structure.
- Relief valves protecting the hydraulic system from too high pressures.
- Additional second display in the cabin.
- Fuzzy IV control technology.
RTH (Rotative): Capacity – 5T
TH: Capacity – 6T
HTH(Fixed ): Capacity – 10T to 45T
- Telehandler is an equipment which is regarded as either High Reach or High Capacity forklift Equipment, which can be converted to Crane Equipment, Grabbing and clamping Equipment or Man Lift Equipment.
- Rough Terrain Equipment – 4 Wheel Drive with 4 Wheel Steering.
- Powerful Engine – Rugged Hydro Static Transmission.
- Electronically Controlled Machines – For precision work in the safest mode.