Rope Suspended PlatformProduct Enquiry
- Hot dip galvanized structure to prevent rust and give long life.
- Pin joints to ensure faster erection and dismantling.
- Concrete counter weights for cost effective logistic management.
- Anti-swing device to avoid sway of platform in windy condition.
- Modular platform which ensures various combination of lengths to reach smallest area of building.
Category: Equipment Rental
Cage Size(L x W x H)
Wall Tie Interval(m)
|Mast||Mast (mm)||Mast Finish||Horizontal Rebat Attachment Capacity|
|1000Kgs(1ton)||1.8×1.2×1.2||100||6||Triangular||500x500x1508||Hot Dip Galvanized||530Kgs. of 12mtrs long rebar|
|1500Kgs.(1.5ton)||2.0×1.2×1.2||130||6||Square||500x500x1508||Hot Dip Galvanized||1000Kgs. of 12mtrs long rebar|
|2000Kgs.(2ton)||2.6×1.65×1.5||130||6||Square||650x650x1508||Painted||1000Kgs. of 12mtrs long rebar|
- Product Enquiry
- Mast climbing work platforms offer a safe and efficient alternative to traditional scaffolding methodology.
- They provide an ideal solution to your requirements for a versatile, light and compact machine for finishing applications like plastering and painting or glass facade fixing works or even glazing and coating applications.
- Our work platform range is completely modular to provide you with a flexible machine that can be used to cater to all kind of building profiles including those of silos and chimneys.