- Lightweight and compact for storage and transport.
- Quick out folds into a lightweight, compact and easily handled bundle, only 36cm square by 2m long and weight just 40kg
- For manhole access – Ideally suited for entry through boiler manholes, tank hatches and other restricted access points.
- Quick Erect – Quick Out expands with in seconds into a fully braced and rigid 2m cubic tower module.
- Complies with international design, Manufacturing and quality standards.
- First arm with hydraulic extension.
- Jib with one hydraulic extension with integrated fluid transmission system inside jib.
- Compensated proportional flow control.
- Top seat control with two additional functions at the jib extension.
- Stabilizers ground bilateral controls with extension and 180° hydraulic rotation.
- Crane rotation 425° with double rack.
Working Height (m) : 42
- Telescoping upper- and lower boom, trapezium-shaped aluminium profiles made of high-strength steel.
- All functions are available from one control panel.
- 230 V (EU) power outlet in the basket.
- Ergonomically shaped basket with eyelets for safety belts and tool tray.
- Battery powered emergency lowering.
- Cables and hoses are safely routed through the boom structure.
- Relief valves protecting the hydraulic system from too high pressures.
- Additional second display in the cabin.
- Fuzzy IV control technology.