Tele-handler and AttachmentsProduct Enquiry
- Tele-handler is an equipment which is regarded as either High Reach or High Capacity forklift Equipment , which can be converted to Crane Equipment , Grabbing and clamping Equipment or Man Lift Equipment.
- Rough Terrain Equipment – 4 Wheel Drive with 4 Wheel Steering.
- Powerful Engine – Rugged Hydro Static Transmission.
- Electronically Controlled Machines – For precision work in the safest mode.
Garage Hoist Winch otherwise called as Duct Lift is a versatile, low cost, manually operated material lift. Best suited for shifting heavy materials from one place to another, ideal application industry include, shipping, logistics, warehouse, storage units, manufacturing plants, transport and more.
- Rough Terrain Compact cranes.
- Made to use in confined area.
- Robust in construction.
- Can be used in areas where other mobile cranes cannot access.
- Flagship product of Unic Furukawa.
- Capacity 3T at 2.5m.
- Perfect for use in Construction sites, Inside factory, Commercial Complex.
- Can be fitted with glass lifting attachments make it versatile equipment.
- Providing fast, efficient and safest way of transporting material at work sites across industries with load carrying capacities ranging from 500 kgs to 4500 kgs.
- Highly efficient planetary gear box offering increased hoist power, smooth operation and lowest power consumption across competition.
- Entire range of material hoists come with an option of removable telescopic roof and wall panels to be utilized to carry personals for low rise buildings.