Trailer Mounted Spider Boom LiftProduct Enquiry
Can be towed behind Car / Truck.
• Efficient to carry to a longer distance.
• Light Weight.
• Battery Operated.
• Needs Stabilizers for stability.
• Both Indoor & Outdoor.
Trailer Mounted Spider Boom Lift
Trailer mounted spider boom lift give the extra reach you need to work over and around obstacles on the job site. They offer exceptional outreach, high capacity, versatile performance and easy maintenance. These spider lifts can be easily towed to a Truck or van or car giving operator flexibility to move from one place to another. They are ideal for outdoor job sites for street light repairing or performing overhead jobs and need frequent transportation to various work sites.
- Telescoping upper- and lower boom, trapezium-shaped aluminum profiles made of high-strength steel.
- All functions are available from one control panel.
- 230 V (EU) power outlet in the basket.
- Ergonomically shaped basket with eyelets for safety belts and tool tray.
- Battery powered emergency lowering.
- Cables and hoses are safely routed through the boom structure.
- Relief valves protecting the hydraulic system from too high pressures.
- Additional second display in the cabin.
- Fuzzy IV control technology.
Articulated Spider lifts compact dimensions and lightweight construction mean they’re an elevated work platform that performs well in confined or congested working areas and working past an obstacle. Easily transportable and with an incredibly low weight to horizontal outreach ratio, our spider lifts are the answer to those particularly difficult access challenges. These spider lifts are light enough to work on load-sensitive flooring, while their non-marking rubber tracks respect all surfaces. For Outdoor use their expandable and variable position stabilisers make it easy to achieve good ground clearance on difficult slopes, soft, boggy or uneven terrain. Their narrow configuration also means that if a boom lift is unsuitable, you can still take a tall access working platform indoors, without the time and money investment of hiring scaffolding and labour. Indoors or outdoors, spider lifts lightweight, narrow access capabilities make them one of the most popular elevated work platforms.
Range: 12m, 15m, 19m, 21m, 23m, 25m, 27m, 32m, 40m and 50m
Insulated aerial working platform:
• Aerial platform to work on electric power lines under voltage in compliance with the standard ANSI/SIA A 92.2 Category C – 46kV.
• The insulated basket, insulated boom and all the special components guarantee maximum safety for the operators.
• The telescopic boom and articulated terminal boom JIB to reach even the most uncomfortable positions.
• 360° continuous rotation of turret.
• 100% hydraulic controls with proportional system to allow gradual and accurate movements, and long-lasting life to the platform with maintenance costs reduced at minimum.
• No need of any device to limit lateral outreach (100% SAFE).
Altec transmission trucks are available direct from our factory and include aerials with 46-meter (150-foot) working height and digger derricks with 24-meter (80-foot) sheave heights and capacities up to 21,092-kilograms (46,500-ponds). Stock units are available for immediate needs or custom builds may be orders through your Altec Account Manager.