Trailer Mounted Spider Boom LiftProduct Enquiry
Can be towed behind Car / Truck.
• Efficient to carry to a longer distance.
• Light Weight.
• Battery Operated.
• Needs Stabilizers for stability.
• Both Indoor & Outdoor.
Trailer Mounted Spider Boom Lift
Trailer mounted spider boom lift give the extra reach you need to work over and around obstacles on the job site. They offer exceptional outreach, high capacity, versatile performance and easy maintenance. These spider lifts can be easily towed to a Truck or van or car giving operator flexibility to move from one place to another. They are ideal for outdoor job sites for street light repairing or performing overhead jobs and need frequent transportation to various work sites.
- Telescoping upper- and lower boom, trapezium-shaped aluminum profiles made of high-strength steel.
- All functions are available from one control panel.
- 230 V (EU) power outlet in the basket.
- Ergonomically shaped basket with eyelets for safety belts and tool tray.
- Battery powered emergency lowering.
- Cables and hoses are safely routed through the boom structure.
- Relief valves protecting the hydraulic system from too high pressures.
- Additional second display in the cabin.
- Fuzzy IV control technology.
Altec transmission trucks are available direct from our factory and include aerials with 46-meter (150-foot) working height and digger derricks with 24-meter (80-foot) sheave heights and capacities up to 21,092-kilograms (46,500-ponds). Stock units are available for immediate needs or custom builds may be orders through your Altec Account Manager.
- The telescopic boom and articulated terminal boom JIB to reach even the most uncomfortable positions.
- 100% hydraulic controls with proportional system to allow gradual and accurate movements, and long-lasting life to the platform with maintenance costs reduced at minimum.
- 360° continuous rotation of turret.
- No need of any device to limit lateral outreach (100%SAFE).
- Insulated boom truck units enable utility workers to perform service on energized transmission lines with greater safety.
Insulated aerial working platform:
• Aerial platform to work on electric power lines under voltage in compliance with the standard ANSI/SIA A 92.2 Category C – 46kV.
• The insulated basket, insulated boom and all the special components guarantee maximum safety for the operators.
• The telescopic boom and articulated terminal boom JIB to reach even the most uncomfortable positions.
• 360° continuous rotation of turret.
• 100% hydraulic controls with proportional system to allow gradual and accurate movements, and long-lasting life to the platform with maintenance costs reduced at minimum.
• No need of any device to limit lateral outreach (100% SAFE).