Truck Mounted Boom Lift – Non InsulatedProduct Enquiry
Where are we different from local manufactured TM Boom lift
• High strength steel – Low payload.
• 100% stability within working envelop (electronic control).
• Reach (vertical+ horizontal) and High quality hydraulics.
• Longer life.
• Driver can operate.
• Articulated boom
• Rotating baskets.
• Used when longer distance to be covered faster.
• Applications: Street light maintenance, traffic camera maintenance and tree trimming, etc.
• Range 23m – 36m.
Non insulated truck mounted lifts
Non insulated truck mounted lifts are ideal for situations where you have several jobs in a day and need to quickly move from one location to another. Alternatively, if a machine needs to be removed from the site immediately after use, (like streetlight repair or highway work), or if an articulated boom lift or Telescopic Boom Lift isn’t suitable, a truck mounted boom is a great alternative.
Articulated Spider lifts compact dimensions and lightweight construction mean they’re an elevated work platform that performs well in confined or congested working areas and working past an obstacle. Easily transportable and with an incredibly low weight to horizontal outreach ratio, our spider lifts are the answer to those particularly difficult access challenges. These spider lifts are light enough to work on load-sensitive flooring, while their non-marking rubber tracks respect all surfaces. For Outdoor use their expandable and variable position stabilisers make it easy to achieve good ground clearance on difficult slopes, soft, boggy or uneven terrain. Their narrow configuration also means that if a boom lift is unsuitable, you can still take a tall access working platform indoors, without the time and money investment of hiring scaffolding and labour. Indoors or outdoors, spider lifts lightweight, narrow access capabilities make them one of the most popular elevated work platforms.
Range: 12m, 15m, 19m, 21m, 23m, 25m, 27m, 32m, 40m and 50m
- The telescopic boom and articulated terminal boom JIB to reach even the most uncomfortable positions.
- 100% hydraulic controls with proportional system to allow gradual and accurate movements, and long-lasting life to the platform with maintenance costs reduced at minimum.
- 360° continuous rotation of turret.
- No need of any device to limit lateral outreach (100%SAFE).
- Insulated boom truck units enable utility workers to perform service on energized transmission lines with greater safety.
- Machine is often seen in Project Work, plant maintenance work, switch yards.
- Machine can be propelled with limited speed in raised condition.
- Used indoor & outdoor if travel is not much.
- Always with articulated boom.
- Usually fitted with non marking tyres.
- Ranges: 12m to 20m.