Vertical Lifeline SystemProduct Enquiry
Many accidents related to ladders are preventable with the use of vertical lifeline and fall-protection rope grab systems. TsaF’s Vertical Lifeline Systems is designed to enhance Ladder safety, Climbing mobility, and Productivity to workers when climbing structures such as Wind turbines, Communication towers, Chimneys, Warehouses, and Oil storage tanks.
Choose from a variety of safety ladders and vertical lifeline system designs available to fit specific tasks and job site requirements. Apart from this TsaF also offers Portable Ladder which is generally used at WTG sites (Wind, Turbine, Generator), Transmission/distribution poles, and telecom towers.
Types of Vertical Lifeline System
A vertical lifeline can be categorized as the permanent, temporary, and vertical rail.
- A tensioned line which is permanently attached to port at the top end and attached at the lower end to allow tension to be applied to the line
- A number of sets should be connected at intervals as per manufacturer suggestions
- An excluded line that is temporarily attached at its upper extremity to an overhead anchoring point
- Capable of being fixed with a tensioning weight or other calming means at the lower boundary
- A rigid track that is permanently attached by a number of sets along its length to a fixed ladder or construction
- Allows a sliding-type fall arrester to be attached and detached at least at the two boundaries of the rail length
Benefits of Vertical Lifeline System
- Safe, convenient and reliable personal fall protection
- Durable, high-strength, corrosion-resistant system
- Easy-installation and maintenance-free longevity
- Easily connects to your existing ladder system
- Enables mobility up and down the entire height of the line
- Eliminate the need to disconnect and find new tie-off point
- Mobility to climb while maintaining an anchor point above D-ring
Applications of Vertical Lifeline System
- Power Transmission Towers
- Communication Towers
- Oil Rigs & Platforms
- Storage Bins & Silos
- Refinery/Chimneys FairStack
- Boiler & Cooling Tower
Specific industries must be fitted with the Overhead Lifeline System to allow workers in loading & unloading bays. In the event of fall, after fall arrest, the person will be either lowered or rescued accordingly.
TsaF’s Overhead Lifeline System provides a versatile yet economical Fall Protection Solution to the most challenging fall hazards. It enables workers to safely span long distances without needing to stop and reattach to a new anchor point.
Engineered to meet the specific needs of the Transport, Industrial, Entertainment, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing and Warehouses, etc. Arena industry. It enables safe work at heights to be carried out on trucks, trains, aircraft, crane walkways and loading bays while solving access and safety problems.
TsaF’s Barricade System eliminates the threat by acting as a hazard barrier between the worker and the fall hazard. Roof guardrails are used in commercial, domestic as well as industrial, and construction settings.
Workers can freely move about inside the perimeter once the guardrail is installed. In addition, there is no need to tie off when using the barricade system. Work with complete freedom of movement for your secured personnel.
TsaF’s FlowLok Vertical Height Access System (VHAS) Ladder System provides access to the roof, where there are no pre-fabricated ladders or climbing structures available. It can be attached to various buildings with the use of different fasteners, making it an ideal solution.
In the event of a fall, the trolley immediately locks over the rail, thereby arresting the fall. When not in use, the uni-directional locking system of the trolleys does not allow it to fall freely down the guide rail.
The system includes fall protection ladders, guide rails, and self-guiding fall arresters. The FlowLok VHAS adheres to world-class HSE standards. Ancillary safety devices that are uniquely compatible with the fall protection ladder and ensure secure access for the operator.