Vertical Lift – Push AroundProduct Enquiry
Single Mast : 6m – 14m
Twin Mast : 8m – 16m
Multi Mast : 12m – 24m
- Requirement of SWL (Safe Working Load): Single or Double Mast
- Vertical lift is a platform which has only vertical reach and no horizontal reach.
- It is used for light duty work in factories, shopping malls, Hotel Lobbies, Airport.
- Usage is continuous (like cleaning work) / frequent movement / limited.
These are are portable units that are quick to setup and simple to operate. These units are perfect for lifting a single person needing to do construction or maintenance work at height for jobs which need to be mast climb directly upward. Fit through standard doorways and maneuver easily through narrow aisles. These push around vertical lifts are compact and light weight and can be shifted from one place to another easily by one person.
Vertical lift is a platform which has only vertical reach and no horizontal reach.
It is used for light duty work in factories, shopping malls, Hotel Lobbies, Airport.
• Usage is intermittent / non regular: Push Around.
• Usage is continuous (like cleaning work) / frequent movement / limited space to maneuver (no place for outrigger) : Self Propelled
• Customer’s choice of power source (AC or DC).
• Requirement of SWL (Safe Working Load): Single or Double Mast
• towed Height of m/c: important, if the door height is less than the stowed height. Machines with “tilt move” feature can be selected.
• Weight of Machine: important if machine has to be taken from one floor to another / type of flooring.
An order picker is the ideal solution for those who want to make use of space, replacing ladder and increase profits. Most shops, supermarkets and department stores, warehouses have their goods stored on shelves. Order Pickers easy to use, compact design, saves time and enhances productivity.
- Maneuver perfectly in narrow aisles.
- Compact design.
- Battery operated.
- Saves time.
- Enhances productivity.
Articulated Spider lifts compact dimensions and lightweight construction mean they’re an elevated work platform that performs well in confined or congested working areas and working past an obstacle. Easily transportable and with an incredibly low weight to horizontal outreach ratio, our spider lifts are the answer to those particularly difficult access challenges. These spider lifts are light enough to work on load-sensitive flooring, while their non-marking rubber tracks respect all surfaces. For Outdoor use their expandable and variable position stabilisers make it easy to achieve good ground clearance on difficult slopes, soft, boggy or uneven terrain. Their narrow configuration also means that if a boom lift is unsuitable, you can still take a tall access working platform indoors, without the time and money investment of hiring scaffolding and labour. Indoors or outdoors, spider lifts lightweight, narrow access capabilities make them one of the most popular elevated work platforms.
Range: 12m, 15m, 19m, 21m, 23m, 25m, 27m, 32m, 40m and 50m
- Machine is often seen in Project Work, plant maintenance work, switch yards.
- Machine can be propelled with limited speed in raised condition.
- Used indoor & outdoor if travel is not much.
- Always with articulated boom.
- Usually fitted with non marking tyres.
- Ranges: 12m to 20m.