Wide Aluminium Scaffolding SystemProduct Enquiry
- Scaffolding Width: 1.32m.
- Scaffolding Length: 1.85m, 2.55m and 3.05m.
- Working Heights Can Be Extended from 4.50m to Max. 13.45m with Standard Parts.
- Scaffolding Category 3 Can Be Loaded Up to 200kg/sqm in Compliance with En 1004.
Category: Aluminum Scaffolding
Amazing Flexibility of Erecting It on Stair Cases or Escalators or Travelators.
- Scaffolding Width: 0.72m.
- Scaffolding Length: 1.85m, 2.55m and 3m.
- Working Heights from 4.50m to Max. 13.45m with Standard Parts.
- Scaffolding Category 3.
- Loading Capacity 200kg/sqm.
- In Compliance with En 1004.
- Scaffolding width: 0.70m scaffolding length: 1.56m.
- No loose components.
- Easy to handle and fitted with one-handed ‘KwikLock’ for lightweight and fast assembly.
- Folding Scaffold, easy to transport and occupies less space while storing.
- Two guard rails and two aluminium diagonal struts.
- Maximum load capacity: 150kg.
- Rung spacing: 280mm.
- Height of tower 1.9m, 2.52m and 3.0m.
- Toe board is optional.
- Safe, comfortable mobile scaffold tower for frequent climbing and descent with bulky and / or heavy loads.
- Scaffolding width: 1.32m and 1.94m.
- Scaffolding length: 1.85m and 2.55m.
- Working heights can be extended from 4.50m to max. 12.35m with standard parts.
- Stairways with 100mm deep, non-slip tread surfaces and entry platform.
- Lightweight aluminium structures designed to position closely and accurately to simple or complex contours of the aircraft allowing work to be carried out with ease, safety and efficiently.
- Stands are highly durable – do not rust and require minimum maintenance, saving both time and money.
- Fully compliant with international safety standards.